Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mountains

Hello all! Here is my take on the theme challenge over at Less is More which is masculine this time around. Here is what I came up with.


Dies are from Impression Obsession that I just got and had to play around with. I used shades of gray cardstock from My Favorite Things to cut the mountain ranges out. I then popped them up using some foam tape squares to give it a bit of definition. Happy Birthday sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink.

Pretty quick, clean and simple guy card. It would be fun to add some "snow" to the tops of the mountains as well, but I didn't have the time to do that this time around.

Thanks for stopping by.
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great card! Nicely done and so CAS, love it!

Tammy said...

Oh I think its a wonderful card! Very creative!

Canonbury creations said...

Great card, perfectly CAS and different! Love those dies :0)
Val x

Canonbury creations said...

Great card, perfectly CAS and different! Love those dies :0)
Val x

Cardsbymaaike said...

i like the ombre effect but i find it a bit sombre, sad for a birthday crad, but that's just me

baileyrosy.com said...

A great design and love the muted colours works so well with the die cuts.

Marie

Chrissie said...

This is stunning, those mountains looks brilliant. Another thing to add to my wish list!
Thanks so much Laurie
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Glittered Paws said...

OH WOW - what an awesome card - love the dies, they surely stand alone in this card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, my OH would love this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Bergfeld said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Classy, dreamy and fabulous Laurie
Guy perfection and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Linby said...

I love it, very CAS and perfect for a male card.

Anne said...

Laurie what a stunning card for a chap, the monochrome colourscheme works really well.
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Fabulous guy card, love the monochrome design.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More