Saturday, August 27, 2016

Just for you

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.


Flower stamp is from the former There She Goes stamp company. I stamped it in Versafine ink then heat embossed it so that I could do a bit of water coloring with my Zig markers.

Designer paper is from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

I haven't used my oval nestabilities in so long - fun to dig them out and play around again.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.











4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love those sweet pink flowers! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Those flowers are beautiful! Love the pink! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Glittered Paws said...

What pretty sweet pink flowers, and the zig coloring is great. Going to a friends house to play in a couple of week - can't wait to use her zigs.

Natalie said...

Pretty! Love the soft pink colors!