Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Believe - Anything goes challenge

Hey everyone! It's time for another "Anything goes" challenge over at The House That Stamps Built.


I decided to use the really cool believe postoid stamp #5519-G. I did color the outline border with a red Copic marker.

Pine and leaf dies are from Carta Bella and the berry die is from Memory Box.

I've had the red border burlap in my stash for years, so I have no idea where it came from. Most likely I picked it up at Michael's.



So what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations! 

Don’t forget… Take part in one weekly challenge or all of them. The more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a
Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.
Joy



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this postoid stamp - I have only one of these - the dog one - but I think I "need" a few more. Love the burlap ribbon - sets it off perfectly and the greenery is beautiful.

Heather said...

Adorable!! Love the layout and that fabulous pine "bough"!

joy said...

What great texture you have created with your card! Love it.

Patti J said...

Wow! Love the pop of red...it looks like the stamp and burlap were meant to go together! Great job, Laurie, as always!

Cheri said...

What a cool card, Laurie!!! That burlap rocks this card and the postoid is perfect.