Friday, January 6, 2017

Birthday wishes

Hello. Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.



I used stamps from Purple Onion Designs and memento markers to create the scene.

Vertical greeting is from Gina K Designs.

Dug up some pink cardstock to match the memento marker to create the side panels and layer behind main panel. Lastly, added some black dots to the flower centers with a black soot distress marker.

Pretty quick and simple, which was a bonus during my busy day today!















 Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!


3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love these simple bright pink blooms! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Glittered Paws said...

Again another CAS - you do so beautifully on the CAS.

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love this card Laurie! So soft and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!