Sunday, February 19, 2017

Out on a limb birthday

Hello. If your signed up for PTI's blog post emails like me, you've been seeing the whole design team doing their anniversary past, present, future designs. It's been fun to see how things have developed over the years. Today, I'm going back to 2008 and showing you one of my favorite sets and what I did with it. I missed the chance to link this up, but I did use the sketch over at Sunday Stamps to start with.  Turn the sketch sideways and changed up the shape.




I used Out on a limb with inks from Hero Arts and pigment inks from Fresh Ink. I added enamel dots to the center of the flowers using two different colors of Fabrika Decoru. You'll need to enlarge the photo to see them. What I love about these versus other enamels on the market is that they don't leave that point at the end of the drop. These smooth out without having to flick the back of the card. You can find a nice variety of colors over at Katscrappiness - link in the right side bar.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Very pretty and elegant Laurie. The blossoms are beautiful!

Annette Elliott said...

Super cute birthday card. I love when we use or beloved old stamps! Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Leena Girsa said...

Oh, Laurie, what a sweet, CAS card. I love that you rotated our sketch for this week's challenge. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa said...

Love that you turned the sketch for this pretty card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!