Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sticky Note

Hi everyone.  My mojo has been missing these last few days. Everything that I've tried to make went into the trash. Here is a fun shaker card that actually came together, after several tries.


Isn't this frog super cute? It's from Your Next Stamp. I stamped it in Versafine, heat embossed it and then colored with Copic's. He is glued to the front of the acetate so that the beads and glitter float behind him. Which makes the sentiment (came with the stamp set) fun.

Adding this to the Inkspirational designers choice challenge of windows.

Thanks for stopping by.





5 comments:

Shauna said...

This is so cute! That frog is very fun and I love how you "floated" him among the sequins. Clever design! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Donna said...

This is just as adorable as can be Laurie!

tonilea said...

That's a very cute card.
You know, sometimes we are our own worst critic. There is a good chance that the cards you tossed will look better to you in a day or two. Sometimes I stamp something, hate it, leave it lying on the desk and the next day I see it and think, hey, that's pretty cute. Just sayin....

Glittered Paws said...

This is just too cute - and the sentiment is perfect. I struggle with shaker cards.

Marina said...

Oh I love how it looks like he's climbing u the window! Fantastic!
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.