Saturday, January 20, 2018

Ombre thanks

Hi everyone. I got a chance to play around a bit today with new stamps from Pretty Pink Posh. I paired it with the ombre challenge going on over at Addicted to CAS.


The colors of my cardstock appear to be off in the photo for some strange reason.

I used me new Arteza watercolor markers and did the smooch technique to create some cool water color effects on Bristol paper. Used the coordinating dies from PPP and cut them out.

I blended some wilted violet onto a piece of cardstock and then cut out the "thanks."  Stitched frame die from My Favorite Things.  Fabrika Decoru enamel used to create the dots.

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, the colors you got are fabulous and great design!

Ellenor said...

Your card is stunning, love the colours :)
Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous flowers and I love how you created the ombre effect on your die cut sentiment, too! Beautiful card, Laurie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!